Things not allowed at your campsite:
When can I set up camp?
You can arrive as early as 11am the first day of the event (Friday, August 17th)
Camping is first come first serve, no assigned camping - Camping opens at 11am Friday
1. No open flames or fire pits
2. No minor children or pets allowed - no exceptions
3. Respect your neighbors boundaries
4. Respect the venue neighbors boundaries
5. Main Gate closes at 10pm - No new entry
6. One car per campsite (please present camping pass in windshield)
7. RV Sites do not have hookups - dumping is a "no no"
8. Dry camping, pack in your own water
9. No showering facilities - garbage and portable toilets will be onsite
10. Have a rad time!